Why choose Native Escapes?
We have travelled extensively in Africa, so have an expert knowledge of this incredible part of the world. Consequently, we’re able to create the most amazing adventures according to your interests, season of travel, budget and availability.
Our in-depth understanding enables us to provide well-informed factsheets when you book with us, which include things like the best places to eat and visit. And with all self-drive Garden Route tours, Namibia and Malawi itineraries, we provide maps and comprehensive driving directions with your final paperwork.
You will also be reassured to know that we offer a reliable presence on-location in the form of ground handlers, who provide an excellent service in the unlikely event of emergency.
We purchase accommodation through ground handlers who sell to agents such as ourselves, so have access to excellent rates that are not available through direct bookings. This means that if you book with us, you would pay no more than if you booked direct – plus you get the added value of our professional service.
How to book with us
- Contact us to check availability on a group-scheduled departure or tailor-made itinerary.
- We’ll work with you to ensure your itinerary meets your requirements.
- We will then send you a booking form, T&Cs and invoice for deposit payment.
- You can make part of your deposit payment securely via WorldPay in GBP, USD or EUR.
- Please note that travel insurance is mandatory for travel with Native Escapes, and if you have an existing medical condition, you must declare it to your insurers and provide us with written confirmation
We comply with the UK Package & Travel Regulations 1992. All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. Our ATOL number is 9709. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed. See our booking conditions for further information, or for more about financial protection and the ATOL certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.